We’re looking for an Frappe trainee (Fresher’s) to join our team.
• Work closely with senior developers to understand project requirements and objectives.
• Learn and apply Python programming concepts to develop customizations and features using the Frappe
• Assist in the development and maintenance of ERPNext-based applications.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, code, and test software solutions.
• Debug and troubleshoot issues in the existing codebase.
• Participate in code reviews to learn coding best practices and ensure quality code.
• Engage in continuous learning and self-improvement to enhance programming skills.
• Contribute to documentation efforts for the developed code and solutions.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
• Basic understanding of Python programming language and its syntax.
• Eagerness to learn and adapt to new technologies, especially the Frappe framework.
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• Self-motivated and willing to take initiative in learning and development.
• Added advantage if you have taken the Python Full Stack/Frappe Certification
Forward your updated resume with subject line as “ Frappe/ERPNext Developer Trainee“(Fresher’s)
- Check with seller
- September 19, 2023
- India, Kerala
- Software and IT
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
UX Designer Trainee Responsibilities: Identify the user journey including edge cases and prepare mockups Take ownership of improving the UX flow of the products Translate a highly complex feature into flows that are easy to understand Work closely with developers to ove...
Associate QA Engineer 0 to 1 year of Experience in manual testing. Experience in manual functional testing, black box,Usability, and web UI Testing Experience in developing effective test scripts from requirements. Ability to review and understand functional requirements ...
Business Operation Support Intern Role and Responsibilities: 1. Compile, verify the accuracy, and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for data entry into the website. 2. Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities and check the ou...
QA Engineer- Automation Polus needs experienced, passionate and self-driven candidates to join our team with full dedication and cooperation. Required Qualification Experience: 1 to 4 years. Education: Graduates in BE/BTech (Computer science or related) or Msc Computer scie...
Junior Business Analyst We are looking for Junior Business Analysts with 0 to 1 Years experience. Job Roles: Requirement Gathering from Clients Analysis of the requirements with the help of project managers and developers. Documentation of the analyzed requirements. Communi...